Graduation Requirements for all Programs
For graduation, a student must fulfill the following requirements:
- No “F”, “NG”, or “I” grade in any course taken.
- The minimum number of credit hours set by the respective curriculum should be achieved and all required courses should be taken; and
- Students of all UG programs must achieve a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.00 in all courses.
- Students of all PG programs must achieve a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 and should not have any grade below C
Requirement for Distinction and Great Distinction of UG programs
- Students who have succeeded to achieve a CGPA of 3.25 to 3.49 (both inclusive) upon completion of the requirements for the Degree will graduate with the rank of Distinction.
- Students who have succeeded to achieve a CGPA of 3.50 to 3.74 (both inclusive) will graduate with Great Distinction.
- Students who succeeded to achieve a CGPA of 3.75 and above will graduate with the rank of Very Great Distinction.
Degrees, Diplomas and Transcripts
- Degrees, Diplomas and Transcripts are records bearing academic performances of students. As they are the most valuable, private and confidential documents of students, utmost care is taken in their recording, printing, storing and issuance.
- Degrees, Diplomas and Transcripts are issued by the Office of the registrar following graduation or approval of graduation by the University Senate.
- Right after graduation, students are issued with temporary certificate of completion without any payment. Original Degrees and Diplomas are issued within one year after graduation.